Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BP2 QTR3: project reflection

My final project is probably going to end up as an ongoing goanimate animation. The reason I chose this project is because I like to animate things and I had no other ideas.  So I chose project 3.

The project is coming along a bit messily, because I have no plan.  I also haven't done much research, so I'm a bit in the dark.  I should collect info and dump it in a google doc.

I am getting my information by googleing it.  I copy and paste a question, then search it. After that I paste a link to a reliable source (.gov, ect.) that I found onto my google doc.

I expect to jump right into my project, but it seems to be that I have to know what I'm talking about.  I also did not think that I would receive any zeros before my projects was done.  Both of these happened anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment